Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Inaugural Post.

People who know me well know I'm an opinionated person. I very rarely shy away from a good argument, often to my detriment, and if I believe I'm right I won't back down. I like having conversations about politics but I am rarely given the opportunity to speak my mind. I generally don't post my personal opinions on politics on my main blog because it is aggregated through a few places for Linux, FLOSS and technology and I don't think it's right to hit people looking for one subject with another that in all likelihood they won't agree with. So, here we are with a new blog that people, who want to be involved in the discussion, can subscribe and those who don't can bugger off!

I can't promise regular posts but I can promise my own honest opinion without talking about things for the sake of them. I want these posts to represent the things that are important to me and not a firehose for me to spout every opinion I've ever held on anything.

Strap in, hold on and let's talk about freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment